Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Autumn/Winter 2016 features:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- Long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- Interview with Helga Isager
- Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- Travel guide to Lisbon
Laine is available at carefully selected yarn shops and concept stores around the world and also through our own online shop.